Thursday, July 14, 2011

P.F. Chang's: 7 Day-A-Week Happy Hour

Here goes!  P.F. Chang's China Bistro was one of the first places I attended Happy Hour and that's because it is 7 days a week at the Walnut Creek Location (wonderful, I know).  I must say, I was unimpressed by the drink specials; however, their food specials were a great deal.

Food specials ranged between $3 and $6 and a few of the dishes are large enough to replace dinner.  The "Chang's Vegetable Lettuce Wraps" are a MUST TRY!  They cost $6 but the portions are substantial.  Along with traditional appetizers, P.F. Chang's serves Dim Sum style dumplings (obviously doesn't feel quite like the real thing, but is suffices).  Make sure to go early though, not necessarily because it's packed, but because the Happy Hour is only from 3pm-6pm.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post,
    I have got many information from your blog, that is very interesting and informative. Thank you so much...
    Happy hour walnut creek

    ReplyDelete